Tuesday 19 July 2016

3rd Week of Recovery


Keep forgetting to update! Really sorry! OK so today is Tuesday 19th July which is 3 weeks and 1 day after my surgery!

Nothing has really changed from the last week, my stitches have now dissolved so im just left with the internal scarring and a bit of swelling on my chin. Part of my chin is still numb but my bottom lip and tongue have nearly returned which is good!

This week has been pretty normal, i have been eating everything my family have been, im just careful with crispy and hard food. Pain wise, i am not in any! Every now and again i have a small pain in my right side of my jaw and my right ear sometimes aches but other than that im good.

I'm basically back to normal and im going out doing everything i would be if i wasn't recovering.

Here are some photos of me this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment