Monday 4 July 2016

Day 5 post opp


So sorry again haven't been keeping up to date! I am now talking about Saturday 2nd July which was 5 days after my operation:

To be honest there isn't much to report about today! I slept alright and during the day i drove over to see my boyfriend and ended up staying at his that evening as well! I had some porridge for breakfast, some beans and yogurt for lunch and also a magnum ice cream! Then i went to a cider festival with my boyfriend and his mates (i wasn't drinking by the way!) I had some cheesy chips which were tricky to eat so didn't manage a lot of them! Then went to bed fairly late!

Pain wise:

Pain: 1/10
Comfort/Swelling 3/10
Tiredness: 2/10

So yeah! Feel pretty normal to be honest! Feeling in my jaw is still funny, there is obviously swelling on the inside of my mouth which makes it slightly uncomfortable and i still have tingly feelings everywhere but it is nothing really! That's all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment