Monday 4 July 2016

Day 6 post opp


OK so onto Sunday 3rd July which is 6 days post opp!

Today was good, didn't sleep as well as normal. Woke up and had some porridge for breakfast and then went to a restaurant for a nice meal! I had roast turkey with potatoes, carrots and gravy! I managed to eat most of this and then for desert i had warm lemon drizzle cake which was amazing!

For tea i had BBQ pulled pork with some bread and butter, managed a fair amount of it and then had some ice cream for desert. I drove back from my boyfriends and had my first shower! (Been having baths because of the plasters on my face!) It was amazing! Felt so much better! Watched TV then went to bed! Pretty normal day!

Pain info:

Pain: 1/10
Comfort/swelling: 2/10
Tiredness: 1/10

Feeling normal again really! I'm concerned that i am not feeling worse! Every other blog i read before my surgery said that everyone felt exhausted all the time and was in more pain! I don't know what to tell you! I guess i recover quickly! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment